GoHypersonic Inc. (GHI) is a vertically integrated innovator of hypersonic technologies and developer of advanced military systems.
- Our team conducts all phases of research and development of hypersonic systems, from design, to fabrication and flight testing. We specialize in hypersonic propulsion-airframe integration and scramjet engine development.
- We partner with leading aerospace research and development (R&D) labs, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), and the Department of Defense (DoD) to advance the field of hypersonics and support the warfighter.
- We use our talents, resources, and influence to not only advance hypersonics, but to advance the human condition.
- We strive to lead our industry not only in technical progress, but also in the benefits, work-life balance and culture we provide for our employees and their families.
- We use environmental impact as criteria in all our decision making.
- We consider the social impact of our work locally and beyond.
GHI is a POWERHOUSE.
- We are a diverse group collectively using our skills, interests, and talents to advance GHI’s mission; turning our innovations into operational systems.
- Together we are working toward a better and safer tomorrow.
GHI’s research programs primarily include studying hypersonic propulsion-airframe integration and ramjet/scramjet engine development. Often this involves a mix of fast-turn-around design methods closely coupled with mixed-fidelity Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations. GHI is involved in several ground test experiments using hypersonic engine and vehicle components and is actively pursuing the development of our own flight test capabilities.
HAVE QUESTIONS? LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR NEXT PROJECT